Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Thursday 7 March 2013

B'day card test....

I have a birthday card here, four days early....hummmm!!! Do I open it? I've been told no already, but I actually, already know who it's from. So in theory, I have already opened the card....no, wait!



 The fact is I get excited to see who they're from...especially if they came in the post, like this one did (well my nanna went out the door and then posted it through, but it still counts ;) and well,I know who it's from.....what exactly am I waiting for?!

 Maybe it's one of those social contract thingies...ya' know, something you just don't do. But then again, it is something you would say to a five year old, "....It's not your birthday, yet! Don't open it!"

Who is actually bothered? Seriously, I'll be 32 next week and I'm fussing myself whether to open this card or not! IT'S MINE! Lol...

But it is one of those things that I do....I would feel better about opening it ON my birthday, as it will probably be my only one...boo hoo! Arrrhhh...a little test to see who reads this..

  • If you know who I am, and will see me between now and Tuesday (which will be my last blog). 
  • Hand me a birthday card; big, small, cheap scribble, home-made job, paperchase-made, whatever.
  • If you remember to do this, or if you can be bothered, I will reward you....(a little thank you for reading my blogs, mwah!)

I will open my cards on my birthday....makes it feel special!




No comments:

Post a Comment