Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Big bye, bye!

THANK YOU B.G! You know who you are....my first handmade birthday card beauty! 
Awesome to find that someones been reading my ramble; she handed me my card at around twelve.




Arhhh! Restored! I was just thinking yesterday that I hadn't been given any cards before the deadline...trying to shrug it off, a bit beduzzled that NO-ONE had bothered, but I let it go until....B.G said she had something for me. Yay! A likkle homemade card, bless her!

I must say, I did enjoy blogging, being 'heard'....it brought a refreshing to my soul, lovely when you can share things with others.

 I want to thank you for paying me any notice, I appreciate it and I hope you've been blessed by my life and stories...No, I'm not dying, but I might cry! Lol...

And Yes, I had a lovely birthday! Picturing myself walking on a beach, rolling about on the floor, picking my free £5 gift from The Body Shop (Love Your Body card birthday offer!), and bumping into J.C at Yo!Sushi for my evening meal.....not Jesus, another J.C (but He was there,too)!

Mwahh!! I LOVE YOU. Have a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment