Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Sunday 3 March 2013

Teach me....

Again God has blown me away with His goodness...He is sooooo precious! He knows exactly what we need. 

And He protects us from ourselves....believe me I would do everything if given the opportunity, and most of the time I am!

 But God is gracious enough to whisper when I'm doing too much or something that might seem 'good' but won't benefit me for now, or in the long run.

 Listen up 'cause He's calling out....just like wisdom in the book of Proverbs...calling out to those who will seek her counsel (kinda paraphrased). 

Beautiful song I found on itunes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx2U2nhf4Yw&feature=share&list=FLIULCmSpLA9g8dvOLknsRtA 

No comments:

Post a Comment