Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Monday 4 March 2013

You...

Let me share a poem....probably would be better spoken, but here goes....

You are my come down
Back to reality, 
When everything's said and done
You are one, we are one
It's to You I come, my heart has been won
No easy prize at first-it was rock,
Built from knocks and bricks of hurt that block...
Out pain, out the shame, out the art to trust again
Like it was a game, with more hide then seek,
From behind my mask-I peek, and caught a glimpse of a freak,
Freaks that seek-Jesus for keeps,but keep Him they did not
Freely they gave Him, because He had been given, 
That whoever would take Him would be for-given.
Took Him I did, and alive, He lives,
He is my reality and real is His love.        
         


Woop! Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment