Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Saturday 2 March 2013

Wise or Wanton....

Ten more days to go....

 
Been reading the book of Proverbs, wow, there's some good stuff in there! 

 Great wisdom, I feel has rubbed off on me - just from reading a couple of chapters....it's making me aware of my foolishness, and laziness!
   It, more or less, begins warning men to pursue wisdom and not adulterous women, and though I haven't got there yet, I know it ends with a 'day in the life' of a wise woman; one to be admired.

  • " For the lips of an adulteress drip honey, and her speech is smoother than oil; but in the end she is bitter as gall, sharp as a double-edged sword." Proverbs 5:3,4 (NIV)


  • " Charm is deceptive and beauty does not last, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30 (NLT)


I wanna be the second one....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment