Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Monday 28 January 2013

Bored easily?!

I love how the Lord God is the same yesterday, today and forever...yet, He provides something new, something I've never seen before, and even reminds me of things I've forgotten. He's done it plenty of times; I've been bored with something (doesn't take long!) and asked Him for something new or for Him to surprise me, and He's done it.

 It's happened at uni when I was dreading a boring warm up that we'd done for most of the term, I told Him I was considering being late just so I missed it...but that I knew that weren't the right thing to do, so I asked Him to sort it for me....well, when I got there (on time..) the tutor skipped the warm up and began to ask about one of the productions we'd seen...Yay! Praise God!



 He's my ever present help in times of trouble...Okay, so it wasn't that detrimental to my health that I didn't have to do the warm up, but it shows me that He cares, even about the little things that trouble me. He's beautiful!...That is only one example, and to be honest, I would be here writing until 5 in the morning if I listed all the times He's helped me...

Did I tell you about the time He rescued me from a dodgy dude?! How about when He told me the correct subway stop, in New York, to get off? Or the time He....seriously, there's been loads though I'd have to ask Him to refresh my memory on them as I forget easily. Strange that...when things are going hunky dory, I tend to forget the times when God helped me out. Just like the children of Israel!

 But I've found that if I write it down, I can reflect on what He's done for me....isn't always easy, but neither is this blog. Sometimes I spend too much time on words, trying to describe what is or has happened without dramatising it or writing it down in a way the language could be misinterpreted.


"My sheep know my voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." (Jesus) John 10:27

"I will hear what God the Lord will speak, for He will speak peace to His people and to His saints; But let them not turn back to foolishness. Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, that glory may dwell in our land." Psalm 85:8,9

"In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul." Psalm 138:3

"I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in right paths." Proverbs 4:11




No comments:

Post a Comment