Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Monday 14 January 2013

Uni morning...

Apparently, apples are more efficient at waking you up in the morning than caffeine.

 Not that I have either, I barely make time to brush my teeth let alone eat something for breakfast. I did have a bowl of Sainsbury's own brand Fruit and fibre this morning, though...whilst wearing my hat, scarf, coat and wellies!



 And that was because it was first day back to uni and I'd set my alarm two and a half hours before, with plenty of 'upright' snoozing! I would have liked to say I got there early, but I saw a twenty minute window to grab some tea from Greggs beforehand (only 99p!) and well lets just say...I was late five minutes!

Okay, so five minutes isn't a lot, but it felt huge when I walked into the studio full of everybody else, including course director, sitting quietly on the floor. Shameful! Especially when I'd had that extra time to make it....I could kick myself, well I kinda did...wearing wellies an' all...had to take 'em off before sitting down. I thought after the long break (month and a week) I'd feel strange meeting my classmates again, but it was fine, I felt right at home.

Well, no-one laughed at my joke today, because I forgot to tell it. Whoops!
  Bet you didn't remember either! Oh well try again, tomorrow!










No comments:

Post a Comment