Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Thursday 17 January 2013

Chuffed at my vintage finds...

I've finally gotten hold of the vintage jumpers that I've been going on about!

 I pulled my nanna's 'back in the day' number off the radiator over Christmas, and was inspired to invest in my own. I'd forgotten how warm jumpers used to be, in fact I was just....mega sweating in my nice New (well, it's new to me...) cardi! That's a nice thought isn't it...no, I mean for a winter's day an' all....sweating...snowing 'n' that?! 

 


They weren't that cheap, but I tell ya...I'll definitely be warm this January! And please, if you see me in the same jumper for a few days...I don't care! Lol.... Have you felt how cold it is?! But hey, if BO is present, TELL ME! Mind you, I do like to have a good sniff before I wear anything (ask my roomie!)...Lol. Seriously thanking God for leading me to the Oasis market, great vintage finds in there, I forgot it existed- too many years working the other side of town.
 I got mine at Millerchips, on Level 2.




I've just realised the time....late again! Why is it that I always leave things to the last minute?! Essays, blogging, getting out of bed, ya know! I suppose it's that sense that you've got loads of time and falling into laziness, preoccupation, procrastination.... Bible study was actually about that tonight, being ready for the Master's return. He said He's coming back like a thief in the night! Very good stuff, a warning to us all. Lets get on it!


  • "Let your waist be girded and your lamps burning; and you yourselves be like men who wait for their master, when he will return from the wedding, that when he comes and knocks they may open to him immediately." Luke 12:35,36


  • "Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." Luke 12:40


For more, read Luke chapter 12 verses 35 to 48.

No comments:

Post a Comment