Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Saturday 19 January 2013

Ex- masturbator......P4CM.....

Been watching Passion 4 Christ Movement poetry on Youtube...awesome!  But it lead me to a post about a girl who struggled with masturbation before and after she knew Christ....and Christ has set her free (below). It reminded me that I used to struggle with the same thing....and Jesus delivered me! *huuh*


That was surprisingly hard to say, even in text....even though I've told people the things that I've done, I've never really shared this so openly...not really sure why on here, mainly because I sense the Lord wants me to be open and honest with my struggles, that He has delivered me.....Glory to God. I couldn't write about crap....was gonna be about dancing, but it no longer was important.


If you want to know more email me, or something....it was something that starting from something I experienced as a teenager and it gave me a lust for more (how embarassing to admit that, but if it helps you...I'm glad).
Jesus is a healer and He restores my soul.

Here's a spontaneous poem...

God Your arms are stretched wide, 
but I'm prone to hide
 in the dark not the light,
 it's this skin that I'm in
 that likes to absorb the sin.

I need a purge from Your word,
 reminds me of my new birth
walking in Your spirit, it's life not curse
new purpose, new worth...
not my works, but Your blood
open grave, because You could.

Oh my Saviour, my Love,
 I'm coming above,
but not before it's time,
 whose path will cross mine?

God bless....


No comments:

Post a Comment