Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Friday 1 February 2013

Sharing...

1st of Feb...How could I have nearly missed my blog deadline!! It's great starting a new month, it's great having anything new.

 I was talking about swopping clothes with friends, instead of buying new ones...I used to love getting my cousins 'hand-me-downs', and my dad's ex-girlfriend's sister's; there were some real finds!

 I used to love second-hand stores or charity shops as a teen...but I always ended up getting rid of a lot of stuff in a wave of spring cleaning. Not always good, as I would often long for something back as it would have gone so well with a particular outfit.

 Well, if I had swopped it to a friend, there would be the option to get it back....Good idea? 

Not to mention the money I'd save in going to a friend wardrobe, instead of feeling the need to buy something new as I'd gotten bored of mine. Some of you may already be doing this, I know my sister does....good for you!

 Maybe I'll open a shop where you can come and swop your clean clothes for a different outfit...either keeping them or returning to swop them again.

 I like it! I give you permission to try it...open your own shop.

 Don't ask me how you'd make any money, but you'll make someones day.

No comments:

Post a Comment