Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Monday 4 February 2013

Oh yes, how I love Jesus!

"Oh yes, how I love Jesus"...He is so groovy! I thank Him that He's accepted me into His family, into His body of believers.

 Made a way back to the father....nothing can separate me from His love...It's awesome, really, He knows all about us and what we need, even before we ask Him. 

I love how I can be in conversation about something that genuinely bothers me, or something I am hoping for, or practically any conversation with another believer....and I see opportunities open up, or things change. 

It encourages me that He is listening and we speak out our desires, even to our friends, and He acts on them. That's what I've seen happen and it is amazing! 

"There is power in the name of Jesus!"


No comments:

Post a Comment