Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Monday 4 February 2013

'Super'natural music...

I woke up this morning singing "Break every chain" by Bethel Church. 

 Wow, it stayed with me as I go the bus into uni...it was wonderful ignoring the world and singing aloud (who cares if they looked at me). Praise God for this worship song!

 

 

 There is something about singing that opens you up inside, it releases things that you never knew were there! 

 

There's been times when I've felt spent of emotion, maybe a heavy work load that week or something, and as I gave myself up to letting go and singing with all my heart to God....

 

 Something was lifted from within and hot tears were streaming down my face....something had happened! And the realisation that He knew all about it, and knew what to do; soothing it all away! Bless Him!

 

 He's beautiful..there is none like Him. "Your love is colour of freedom..." 

 

Seriously, listen to and sing this song....spend some time in His presence, experience His comfort and love.

 He hears you....

 http://youtu.be/ZkMKzXshThc

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment