Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Monday 11 February 2013

No.2 anyone?

Why am I hyper conscious of making sound whilst going to the toilet?!

I'm talking when there's about one person in there....
and there's this silence that builds up as I'm waiting for the wee to come out.

Am I the only one who coughs to cover up my movements?! Or is relieved (not intended!) when the other person flushes or uses the hand dryer?
That they're not waiting to hear what the next installment is....in fact, they are not even thinking about you.

Well, there I go again! Thinking that the world revolves around me....
Will someone tell Miss Zaniness that people aren't bothered about what she's doing;

they are too busy lining the bog with tissue, so she doesn't hear the plop!!

Actually, why am I so surprised when I hear a couple of plops from the next cubicle...

in fact, why are some people surprised when it smells like poo in the toilets?!

People poo.

I'd be more worried if the lecture room smelt of poo, wouldn't you?! 

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment