Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Saturday 16 February 2013

I love the Holy spirit!

I love the Holy spirit....He is amazing! He so helped me with my shopping today, or should I say tonight as I left it 'til the market was nearly closed.


 Even that; He got me there before all the stalls and things were shut. I so faff about sometimes, 'laxing like I've got all day, which in theory I do have all day, but if I want to get something done at a particular place I'm kinda limited.

 Plus I had it on my mind all day that I was gonna go (don't you hate procastination sometimes, though it was more than that, I was enjoying a moment....like basking in the sun! He's so special! His love surrounds....)


I got my off cut fabric from the 50p bucket (watch me don a new skirt! :D.....well you don't have to watch but I'm looking forward to making it),

 I made it to pick up some elastic, too - 38p, I might add (even though I did add ;) 

And I got my long awaited heel replacements done (on my boots!). Probably all in the space of fifteen minutes...would have been less but I faffed around in the fabric bin for a while....



 Also picked up some juicy fruit, after being 'danced' into buying some 50p sausage rolls (they're in the oven now, yum! Actually wait there, I think they're done...) Oh and eggs! Just think, the markets are where all these mega stores began....I have been reminded to support their livelihood.

Yep, real flaky puff pastry! I was surprised when I bit into it....so used to Greggs!

Well I hope you have a nice evening, I'm off out to a fundraiser....oh, and I did ask others if they wanted to come :)
 I'm learning....

No comments:

Post a Comment