Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Chugga! Chugga!

Ohh...hot bath would be lovely, now, but I would definitely fall asleep in there.

So tired travelling back from Coventry; quite a nice town, though it was a bit spooky in the dark....hardly anyone around, but it was alright...mostly students making their way home.

I actually miss travelling by train, the virgin train was quite peaceful, outside peak hours! I'm not sure I even remember where I went by train...random days or weekends out probably.

Yeah! A few days in Nottingham, days out in Stratford-upon Avon, open day at Cov uni.

Choo! Choo! I do like to travel by train...nice change from the bus. Saying that, I'm gonna get my bike fixed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment