Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Monday 18 February 2013

Jog, jog!

I've just found that I haven't really appreciated the things I learnt at college....there's loads of relevant modules that I passed at a high level. I have the paperwork to prove it!

 

Could I tell you, three years later, what I'd learnt?....Not without that paperwork. No! 

I've been out of the habit too long, when I'm in the moment I'm there....fully on it and ready to move with in. But give it a bit of time and I've forgotten it, or stored it in a part of the memory which is waiting for a jogging. 

I must make more of an effort to retain valuable info or more importantly, put them into immediate practise....

 Maybe, that's why the bible tells us to be doers of the word, not just hearers. Putting into practise what we've learnt, so we're not fooling ourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment