Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Thursday 14 February 2013

Forward....

Really encouraged to write down what I envision for the future...big and small, as I read that nothing is impossible for God. I did speak to a man today who didn't believe in miracles, but I thank God that I do....


God is able to do more than I could ever ask or imagine (my bible says....in more ways than one). So I will dare to ask....His word says that we can come boldly to the throne of grace...


I told Him, whilst working full-time for a clothing company, that I wanted to study (and this was secretly inside my heart).
 Not too long later it unfolds that I see my college tutor the day after I was looking for my other tutors' email, a family member offers to pay off the rest of my debt (the main reason for still being in retail), and after chickening out the first one, I was given another interview, to the course which I applied to two months late. That might not seem like a miracle to anyone else, but to me...He moved mountains, particularly my own self-doubt.

God is amazing, He is able to restore things back to the way they were....not only that but to the way He sees them. Awesome!

 I look forward to the full restoration that He has for me...yeah, I may look like I have it all together, but let me tell you; it is He who scrapes me out the bed to give a damn....seriously there are days when I could just disappear and it is He who lifts up my head with hope.

 There is serious power in the name of Jesus....sometimes He is all I have...

  • I envision full restoration to my body, soul and mind.....
  • To walk freely in His spirit; setting others free, in the name of Jesus.....
  • That my family will see the restoration that God has for their lives and live in it....

There's just a few, save the rest for my journal....peace! 

p.s. He really does love us!

No comments:

Post a Comment