Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Saturday 9 February 2013

"For a time..."

God is so gracious...I had been squirming in my current situation, and just thinking of myself, a lot. And today I was reminded of why I am where I am.

Others.

The very place we often try to get away from, for whatever reason, may be the very place He wants to use you.

No matter how boring it is! You may be the light in someone's darkness!

Be encouraged...you have been the chosen vessel

"for such a time as this" (from the book of Esther, bible)....

Rejoice, He knows what He is doing.

I underestimated how much I was needed in someone's life, that there was no-one else around at that time and the Lord trusted me to deliver.... :'(

It wasn't easy, but thankfully I obeyed the Holy spirit in the lead up to the specific time I was needed and He delivered...

He is faithful, let Him show you who it is; they are probably closer than you think!

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment