Ground Zero's New tower

From the streets of Manhattan, New York....a shiny new building catching the sun.

Friday 15 February 2013

Others...?

I'm quite impressed that I've managed to write a blog for so long....it makes me think that a lot more things are possible, if I take them one day at a time.

 

 


 Every long term plan has small steps to get there....reminds me of a conversation the other day at bible study; that we are not to despise the day of small things, as the bible puts it.

 Because it is in those times that God wants to see if we are trustworthy with what He's given us.  He knows what those things will develop into; in practise or for our characters. And that He wants to reward us for our faithfulness!

 Are we faithful with our money? Faithful with the little time we have on earth...

Where do we spend our time? 

And doing what?

 With whom?

 Are we faithfully doing our masters' work? 

'Servants of the Most High!' we're called. It's a serious thing, I know I've underestimated the impact I have on the people around me....in fact, I didn't even think about anyone else!

 I have been about my business...I fancy a cup of tea; I want to go here, there, everywhere; I need some space. These things aren't bad, but if I was to tally the amount of things I did for other people, it wouldn't look like much these days!

 It's so easy to get caught up in what I've got planned or what I want from God for my life, that I forget that I've been bought at a price...for a purpose! Not only to be blessed, but to be a blessing! God help me! Seriously!

 I pray that my wants and desires are pure before Him, aligned with His heart....He knows me, He's perfect!

The good news is that He has given us His spirit to help, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment